7. Red Dead Redemption - Gamers travel back in time and play as John Marston, a former outlaw turned hero, back to kill the men from his gang. You decide how you want your character's personality to be by the things you do, whether it be murder an innocent bystander or steal a man's horse.
6. Tomb Raider (1)- You play as Lara Croft, a woman searching for artifacts and battling creatures in this adventurous game. This game is a classic, it has even been made into two blockbuster films starring Angelina Jolie, Daniel Craig, and Gerard Butler.
5. Super Mario - Quite possibly the most well known video game in the world, Super Mario Bros. is a Nintendo game in which players star as Mario and Luigi, two Italian characters attempting to rescue Princess Peach.
4. Final Fantasy 10 - A very fun and creative game with a great storyline. Gamers play as Tidus, a man from a city that was blown up over a thousand years ago, and washes up on the shore of a new world. He and his group of guardians must stop the evil creature, Sin, and save the world.
3. Dragon Age I & II - Any game where your decisions decide your fate, are good in our books. you create your own character and class, and what each person picks will give them a different outcome. We also love the side quests and the companions.
Dragon Age: Origins:
Dragon Age II:
2. Assassin's Creed trilogy - Well, it's not really a trilogy, but all these games were equally fantastic. You star as an assassin in both, but each are created differently. In Assassin's Creed 1. you are Altair, an assassin in an elite group, trying to take down your enemies. In Assassin's Creed II, you are Ezio Auditore, a man who joins his families group after his father and brothers are murdered. In Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, you are Ezio, once again trying to take down those who murdered your family and who are a part of and even more threatening faction.
Assassin's Creed II:
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood:
1. Final Fantasy VII - Only the best video game ever. Gamers play as Cloud, a former soldier turned hero trying to stop a Meteor from destroying the world. You play the old battle system and pick up other characters along the way. Any game where the graphics are this bad, and you still love to play it over, and over again, is a great game.