Terrible two's indeed. Why is it that sequels never measure up to the originals? Granted, there are a few good ones out there, like The Lord of the Rings: Two Towers, but generally, sequels really do suck. So, we've compiled a list of pretty terrible ones.
10. Iron-man 2 - Maybe we're just bitter, but we had really high hopes for this sequel. It ended up being the same exact movie all over again (with the great addition of Sam Rockwell)!
9. All the American Pie sequels - They've gone too far. Who would have known Stiffler had so many relatives now that all these sequels have been made.
4. Grease 2 - Wow, just wow. Probably the worst attempt at a sequel ever. It could never be Grease without good musical numbers and Sandy and Danny.
3. Legally Blonde 2: Red, White, and Blonde - The first leagally blonde was cute and charming. This sequel was just annoying and dumb. The whole movie seemed to revolve around if the dog was gay or not. That is just silly.
2. The Matrix Reloaded - it was an inevitable defeat, the original Matrix was just too good. The scene in which Neo is fighting hundreds of Agent Smith's was just lame.
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest -They were so busy setting up a sequel for the next film, that they forgot to finish this one.
Check out ten of the best sequels!
What topped your list of terrible sequels? Leave a comment and rate your own ten worst sequels!